Omnesys NEST Trading Platform Review
Published on Friday, April 6, 2018 | Modified on Wednesday, May 30, 2018
LOOKING FOR A SHARE BROKER?
We can help you find the right broker.
Omnesys NEST (Next Generation Electronic Securities Trading platform) was developed by Omnesys, a Bengaluru based software company. The company was later acquired by Thomson Reuters. The platform supports multiple exchanges and provides an integrated system for trading and risk management. It is used by leading brokers in the country. Nest comes in 3 versions:
- NEST Trader: A front-end downloadable application for desktop and laptop.
- NEST Web: A browser based interface.
- NEST Mobile: A mobile trading app.
NEST Trader platform allows you to trade in multiple exchanges and multiple segments from a single platform. Some of the key features of NEST Trader are:
- Place buy/sell orders across multiple exchanges and segments
- View orders, trades and positions
- Advanced charting capabilities
- Access to Option calculator, TOP N Calculator, Implied Volatility Calculator and VWAP Calculator
- Multiple Market watch lists
- Market depth
- Alerts and Notifications
Nest Web is a browser based interface that facilitates trading. Some of the key features of NEST Web are:
- Single interface for trading in multiple exchanges
- Fund transfer and funds view
- Advance charts and indicators
- Advance tools and calculators
NEST Mobile is a mobile application for traders to facilitate trading on the move. Some of the key features of the app are:
- Place orders across Equities, Derivatives, Currency & Commodity in NSE, BSE & MCX.
- View and manage your holdings
- Access to intraday charts
- Fund transfer and view
NEST Trader Shortcut Keys
F1 or +
F2 or –
View RMS Limits
After Market Order Buy window
After Market Order Sell window
Buy Cover Order
Sell Cover Order
Buy Bracket Order
Sell Bracket Order
Spread Order Window
Vote Here ...
No comments yet. Be first to comment!
- Karvy Stock Broking Review- Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform
- Finvasia Securities Review-Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform
- Kotak Securities Review- Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform
- ODIN Trading Platform Review
- Discount Brokers Vs Full Service Brokers - A Detail Comparison
- Samco Securities Review-Options Brokerage and Platforms
- Upstox Review-Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform
- Tradeplus Review-Options Trading, Brokerage and Platforms
- Ventura Securities Review-Options Trading, Brokerage and Platforms
- Fyers Securities Review-Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform