NSE NOW Trading Platform Review
Published on Thursday, April 5, 2018 | Modified on Wednesday, May 30, 2018
LOOKING FOR A SHARE BROKER?
We can help you find the right broker.
National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) provides a trading software called NEAT ON WEB (NOW). The platform is built by DotEx, a 100% subsidiary of NSE. The NSE NOW trading software directly connects to the NSE and BSE for placing orders and getting market feeds. It has 3 versions:
- EXE version - a downloadable application for desktops and laptops
- WEB version - a browser based applications
- Mobile version - a mobile trading application
Traders can use all the 3 versions to trade on Equity, Equity Derivatives and Currency on NSE and BSE exchange. The NOW platforms also allow traders to subscribe for IPO's and Mutual funds.
The various features provided by NOW are:
- Comprehensive Administration features
- Flexible risk management system
- High speed dealer terminals
- Online trading facility for investors.
- Day-wise and net- wise reports.
- Information and alerts available via mobile, web or email.
- Advanced analytical graphs and interactive charts.
- Customized market watch.
NSE Mobile Trading
It is a mobile application featuring a comprehensive trading platform. Some of the key features of the platform are:
- Place orders across multiple classes
- Real time streaming quotes
- Advanced charts
- Market watch Groups creation
- Fund Transfer and Monitoring Margin utilization.
NSE NOW Shortcut Keys
Ctrl + W
Alt + F4
Market Watch Profile
Market watch Group Settings
Ctrl + G
Buy Order Entry
Sell Order Entry
Alt + F6
Shift + F12
View Holdings/ Collateral Values
Alt + F9
Update Holdings/ Collateral Values
Ctrl + F9
Vote Here ...
No comments yet. Be first to comment!
- Karvy Stock Broking Review- Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform
- Finvasia Securities Review-Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform
- Kotak Securities Review- Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform
- ODIN Trading Platform Review
- Discount Brokers Vs Full Service Brokers - A Detail Comparison
- Samco Securities Review-Options Brokerage and Platforms
- Upstox Review-Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform
- Tradeplus Review-Options Trading, Brokerage and Platforms
- Ventura Securities Review-Options Trading, Brokerage and Platforms
- Fyers Securities Review-Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform