Omnesys NEST Trading Platform Review
Published on Friday, April 6, 2018
Modified on Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Omnesys NEST (Next Generation Electronic Securities Trading platform) was developed by Omnesys, a Bengaluru based software company. The company was later acquired by Thomson Reuters. The platform supports multiple exchanges and provides an integrated system for trading and risk management. It is used by leading brokers in the country. Nest comes in 3 versions:
- NEST Trader: A front-end downloadable application for desktop and laptop.
- NEST Web: A browser based interface.
- NEST Mobile: A mobile trading app.
NEST Trader platform allows you to trade in multiple exchanges and multiple segments from a single platform. Some of the key features of NEST Trader are:
- Place buy/sell orders across multiple exchanges and segments
- View orders, trades and positions
- Advanced charting capabilities
- Access to Option calculator, TOP N Calculator, Implied Volatility Calculator and VWAP Calculator
- Multiple Market watch lists
- Market depth
- Alerts and Notifications
Nest Web is a browser based interface that facilitates trading. Some of the key features of NEST Web are:
- Single interface for trading in multiple exchanges
- Fund transfer and funds view
- Advance charts and indicators
- Advance tools and calculators
NEST Mobile is a mobile application for traders to facilitate trading on the move. Some of the key features of the app are:
- Place orders across Equities, Derivatives, Currency & Commodity in NSE, BSE & MCX.
- View and manage your holdings
- Access to intraday charts
- Fund transfer and view
NEST Trader Shortcut Keys
F1 or +
F2 or –
View RMS Limits
After Market Order Buy window
After Market Order Sell window
Buy Cover Order
Sell Cover Order
Buy Bracket Order
Sell Bracket Order
Spread Order Window
Vote Here ...
No comments yet. Be first to comment!
- Zerodha Reviews - Options Trading, Brokerage & Platform
- Zerodha Kite Review - Trading Platform Detail
- Omnesys NEST Trading Platform Review
- NSE NOW Trading Platform Review
- ODIN Trading Platform Review
- Geojit Review - Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform
- HDFC Securities Brokerage Review - Options Trading Platform
- ICICI Direct Brokerage Review for Options Trading
- Angel Broking Review - Options Trading, Brokerage & Platform
- Sharekhan Review - Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform