ODIN Trading Platform Review
Published on Thursday, April 5, 2018
Modified on Wednesday, May 30, 2018
ODIN is a trading software built by Mumbai based 63 moons technologies limited (formerly known as Financial Technologies (India) Ltd.) The company pioneers in building brokerage technology solutions for broking companies and traders. Some of the brokerage platforms offered by the company for end-use traders are:
- ODIN Diet
- ODIN WAVE
1. Odin Diet Installable Trading Terminal
ODIN Diet is an installable trading terminal software that allows traders to trade at lightning speed. The application can be downloaded into a desktop or laptop and facilitates efficient and fast trading. Some of the major features of ODIN Diet are:
- Market Feed and Order Management: Single screen to trade on multiple exchanges and segments. Get real-time market data and execute smart orders in multiple exchanges. It gives market watch in MS-Excel format to add any number of scrips in addition to dynamic portfolio and basket trading.
- Alerts and Scanners: Get conditional-based Scrip and Option Alerts. It also has Event Scanner and Advanced Tick Watch to notify you on events of significance. 128 bit SSL Encryption and Two Factor Authentication helps you securely trade.
- Decision Support Tools: ODIN Diet gives you access to several tools like Greek Neutraliser & Greek Market Watch, Pivot Point Support/ Resistance Watch, Heat Map and Conditional Ticker, Expiry Strategy and Numerous Calculators (Pivots, Options, Extension, Retracement) etc., to decide on your trading strategies. It also offers Research Calls/ Recommendation and Real-time Charts to help you in your trading.
- Integration: ODIN Diet software is integrated with your broker’s Back-Office, Mutual Fund Module, IPO Module, In-house News and 3rd Party News and RSS Feeds to facilitate real-time updates and trading on multiple instruments.
- Fund Management: The Payment Gateway Integration facilitates fund transfer between your bank and trading account.
- Customizable: Optional UI themes and customisable views help you design your screen as per your preferences and trading needs.
2. ODIN WAVE Mobile trading application
ODIN WAVE is a mobile trading application built on open architecture. It is a white application that allows brokers to customize it as per their needs. Some of the major features of the app are:
- Real-time screeners and charting to augment trade decisions
- In-app calling to facilitate single click to dealing desk and support team from the app
- Map integration to locate branch offices of your brokers
- Customizable colours and fonts
3. NeT.net Web Based Trading Platform
NeT.net is a browser-based online trading software, enabling trading by retail customers through their brokers. It is based on the widely accepted HTML5 platform which provides rich user experience and fast trading. Some of the key features of ODIN’s NeT.net are:
- Single application access to multiple exchanges and segments
- Real-time market data and charts
- Single and Multi-Leg Order Entry and Bulk Order Entry
- Order and Trade Books with History
- Funds View and Stock View
- 128 bit SSL Encryption and Two Factor Authentication for secured trading
- Fund Allocation and Withdrawal
- Depository Holdings View
- Multi-lingual support
ODIN Diet software shortcut keys
Vote Here ...
No comments yet. Be first to comment!
- Zerodha Reviews - Options Trading, Brokerage & Platform
- Zerodha Kite Review - Trading Platform Detail
- Omnesys NEST Trading Platform Review
- NSE NOW Trading Platform Review
- ODIN Trading Platform Review
- Geojit Review - Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform
- HDFC Securities Brokerage Review - Options Trading Platform
- ICICI Direct Brokerage Review for Options Trading
- Angel Broking Review - Options Trading, Brokerage & Platform
- Sharekhan Review - Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform