NSE NOW Trading Platform Review
Published on Thursday, April 5, 2018
Modified on Wednesday, May 30, 2018
National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) provides a trading software called NEAT ON WEB (NOW). The platform is built by DotEx, a 100% subsidiary of NSE. The NSE NOW trading software directly connects to the NSE and BSE for placing orders and getting market feeds. It has 3 versions:
- EXE version - a downloadable application for desktops and laptops
- WEB version - a browser based applications
- Mobile version - a mobile trading application
Traders can use all the 3 versions to trade on Equity, Equity Derivatives and Currency on NSE and BSE exchange. The NOW platforms also allow traders to subscribe for IPO's and Mutual funds.
The various features provided by NOW are:
- Comprehensive Administration features
- Flexible risk management system
- High speed dealer terminals
- Online trading facility for investors.
- Day-wise and net- wise reports.
- Information and alerts available via mobile, web or email.
- Advanced analytical graphs and interactive charts.
- Customized market watch.
NSE Mobile Trading
It is a mobile application featuring a comprehensive trading platform. Some of the key features of the platform are:
- Place orders across multiple classes
- Real time streaming quotes
- Advanced charts
- Market watch Groups creation
- Fund Transfer and Monitoring Margin utilization.
NSE NOW Shortcut Keys
Ctrl + W
Alt + F4
Market Watch Profile
Market watch Group Settings
Ctrl + G
Buy Order Entry
Sell Order Entry
Alt + F6
Shift + F12
View Holdings/ Collateral Values
Alt + F9
Update Holdings/ Collateral Values
Ctrl + F9
Vote Here ...
No comments yet. Be first to comment!
- Zerodha Kite Review - Trading Platform Detail
- Omnesys NEST Trading Platform Review
- NSE NOW Trading Platform Review
- ODIN Trading Platform Review
- Geojit Review - Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform
- HDFC Securities Brokerage Review - Options Trading Platform
- ICICI Direct Brokerage Review for Options Trading
- Angel Broking Review - Options Trading, Brokerage & Platform
- Sharekhan Review - Options Trading, Brokerage and Platform
- ProStocks Reviews - Options Trading, Brokerage & Platform